Snooter is a common enemy that appears in Kirby and the Amazing Mirror and Kirby: Squeak Squad. It is a green, two-footed creature with big fat lips. There are several characteristics that define a Snooter's behavior:
- Snooters walk around calmly unless Kirby hits them with a weak attack. When this happens, they will become angry, turn red, and start running around really fast for a while.
- Snooters like to eat food items.
- If Kirby gets TOO close to one, that Snooter will chew on him and then spit him out.
- If Kirby obtains the Ghost ability and possesses a Snooter, he can do anything the Snooter can. However, there are a couple things to note:
- If Kirby's Snooter eats food, Kirby will not get healed! Also, if Kirby's Snooter eats a 1up, Kirby will not get an extra life.
- Kirby's Snooter is immune to most forms of ramming since he can chew on enemies. But if Kirby's Snooter enters Anger Mode, he will become vulnerable to any attack.
- Munchlax in SSBB is similar to Snooter, in the sense that it eats the items laid out in front of him.
- Snooter makes a cameo in Kirby Super Star Ultra, in the crowd of the arena where Kirby fights King Dedede.